Early spring is the time when we look for the answer on how to start incorporating transitional spring clothing into our wardrobe, even if it’s still cold out? What to wear during the winter-to-spring time to stay warm but still look fashionable? From Olivia Palermo to Rosie Huntington, we present the best in casual spring celebrity street style!
The rich and famous are always in the limelight, so it’s quite obvious why they need to make an impression every time they step out of the house. The truth is, everybody makes mistakes, and here are some of the biggest fashion flaws ever made by our favorite A-listers.
Before spring will come into full bloom, we look to celebrities to find inspiration for the upcoming season. Although a little white dress seems more legit in the summer time, it has become a popular choice on many red carpets of Hollywood.
Who’s your ultimate Valentine’s Day Romeo from Hollywood? Every woman has her personal celebrity crush, but which celeb is the most sought-after date for Valentine’s Day? According to a recent survey of 130 UK women conducted by online fashion retailer isme.com, the answer is Hugh Jackman!
Whatever your style, there is a wealth of choice available when it comes to sunglasses. Top female celebrities are often seen wearing the latest trends but most importantly, they always choose their sunnies to suit their individual style. Check out the popular celebrity styles described in the post to help choose the perfect sunglasses for you.
Wrap yourself in serious comfort with a celebrity-inspired scarf from one of the following brands: Tolani, Love Quotes and Paula Bianco. These scarfs are versatile and add a punch to any winter outfit plus they are a celebrity favourite. Bold wardrobe staple every winter season!
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!best summer style. […]
- Re: Straw Bags for Summer 2012: Editor’s Picks!best summer clutch […]
- Re: Monokini Swimsuits: First Choice in Summer 2013I like that peach one! […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportThat's great! I am looking forward to sheer panels too, it's my favourite dress type this Summer :) […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportAll styles are just awesome...I am going with Sheer panels and cutouts! […]
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!