[singlepic id=1254 w=100 h=150 float=left]Marion Cotillard, a chic Parisian fashionista is now busy promoting her new film “Public Enemies”. This is a great opportunity to admire her sophisticated French style. Two fabulous dresses to choose from and a set of notable accessories straight from the Fall 2009 catwalks: Elie Saab’s and Vivienne Westwood’s.
[singlepic id=1111 w=100 h=150 float=left]Freida Pinto, a Slumdog Millionaire actress is rather reserved in her choices and it looks like she doesn’t want to commit any fashion faux-pas. Today I chose her two stylizations so that you can choose the better one: Dolce & Gabbana and Chanel.
[singlepic id=1101 w=100 h=150 float=left]Cannes is said to be an international film festival, where critics concentrate more on films and their artistic values rather than on commercial issues. This may sound like the stars themselves are not that important part of the festival, but let’s be honest – we care about what Angelina and Aishwarya wore and how they strut their stuff on the red carpet.
Today it is Anne Hathaway whose dresses are being compared and this time it’s her Armani Privé gown that she wore at 81st Annual Academy Awards and a Jill Stuart mini-dress from the Cartier 100th Anniversary.
[singlepic id=1073 w=100 h=150 float=left]A show to die for! This year it was called The Model as Muse Embodying Fashion Costume Institute Gala. Who was there? Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, Mary-Kate Olsen, Kate Hudson, Jessica Alba, Kate Moss etc.
Although my sense of beauty discriminates too much curves, I must say Beyonce knows how to draw attention to herself. Her Balmain sequined gown and a House of Deréon Couture mermaid-style dress made a big impression on me.
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!best summer style. […]
- Re: Straw Bags for Summer 2012: Editor’s Picks!best summer clutch […]
- Re: Monokini Swimsuits: First Choice in Summer 2013I like that peach one! […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportThat's great! I am looking forward to sheer panels too, it's my favourite dress type this Summer :) […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportAll styles are just awesome...I am going with Sheer panels and cutouts! […]
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!