Spring 2012 Haute Couture fashion shows were either girly: adorned with lace and floral detailing (Christian Dior, Elie Saab, Giambattista Valli), or edgy: featuring bright neon colours and extravagant silhouettes (Versace, Jean Paul Gaultier). Let’s see what designers suggest just in time for the award season.
Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel and Karlie Kloss were just few Angels struting their stuff on Victoria’s Secret 2011 fashion runway. Loaded with sex-appeal, neon angel wings, spinning umbrellas, encrusted bras and panties, the show was held at the Lexington Avenue Armory in NYC.
There were quite a few Fall 2011 Haute Couture collections that truly impressed me. The following fashion houses: Christian Dior, Alexis Mabille, Azzedine Alaïa, Elie Saab and Giambattista Valli sent down the runways the most breathtaking couture ensembles. Just have a look!
Let me present three influential Polish designers whose collections have been valued by the A-listers. Krystof Strozyna, Ewa Minge and Gosia Baczyńska – here they are.
Even though the new season is still waiting for its turn, it’s a good time to get to know what fashion designers prepared for us this time. Let me present a short roundup of the best fall 2011 collections: Giambattista Valli, Alberta Ferretti, Emilio Pucci, Gucci, and Elie Saab.
The best spring 2011 collections are (in my opinion): Giambattista Valli, Akris (Albert Kriemler), Lavin (Alber Elbaz), Derek Lam and Alexander McQueen (Sarah Burton). Check out why!
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!best summer style. […]
- Re: Straw Bags for Summer 2012: Editor’s Picks!best summer clutch […]
- Re: Monokini Swimsuits: First Choice in Summer 2013I like that peach one! […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportThat's great! I am looking forward to sheer panels too, it's my favourite dress type this Summer :) […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportAll styles are just awesome...I am going with Sheer panels and cutouts! […]
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!