Short fashion round-up! So, what’s on in fashion this week? Rihanna not only graces the current Elle U.S. edition, but she is also a cover girl of Elle France’s April 2012 issue. H&M Conscious Collection hits stores and disappoints with the quality as the dresses are made from “more sustainable material”. Kate Middleton celebrates a year as a Dutchess of Cambridge.
Fashion has gone to the funfair: doing things to excess and dressing up by mixing different patterns is the key to uber-trendy maximalism. Seriously, looking at spring 2011 runways, I couldn’t resist the impression that designers dressed up their models as…fashion bloggers!
Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes is expecting her first child, designer Paul Costelloe gets stamped while Stella McCartney and Kardashian sisters get a new job.
Natalia Vodianova, Christy Turlington and Karen Elson promote bags from Louis Vuitton, Madonna’s 13-year-old daughter, Lourdes (Lola) launches a clothing line while Lindsay Lohan and Naomi Campbell are – again – in troubles.
[singlepic id=1650 w=150 h=100 float=left]What’s on in fashion this week? Michelle Obama gets rid of her inaugural gown from Jason Wu, Clavin Klein organises a star-studded Fashion Week and Victoria’s Secret models: Heidi Klum and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley pose for the photoshoots
[singlepic id=1622 w=100 h=150 float=left]Tuesday 23rd February the Academy hosted a special pre-Oscars catwalk show in Academy’s Beverly Hills headquarters. Just 12 days before the big bash nine up-and-coming designers (including Rania Salibi, Oday Shakur and Ivy Higa) presented their evening gowns hoping to be chosen for the Oscars.
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!best summer style. […]
- Re: Straw Bags for Summer 2012: Editor’s Picks!best summer clutch […]
- Re: Monokini Swimsuits: First Choice in Summer 2013I like that peach one! […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportThat's great! I am looking forward to sheer panels too, it's my favourite dress type this Summer :) […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportAll styles are just awesome...I am going with Sheer panels and cutouts! […]
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!