One of many stereotypes about fashion bloggers is that they are solely attached to their gadgets. Whether they are attending Fashion Week shows or taking pictures of inspiring outfits on the streets, it seems like their cameras, tablets and phones are something they can’t live without.
Going on a date is never a calming experience. Although clothes are secondary to wearing a smile, and having a positive attitude, we all knows it’s about the outfit. Let’s take a little more pressure off of you with simple tips for your perfect date-night look.
Many women prefer to go shopping whenever they feel that they are plagued with stress and anxiety. There is just something about shopping that relieves a lot of women from stress. However, it can also exacerbate your symptoms of stress and to prevent this from happening, here are some helpful tips!
Selling your unused clothes online can be a delightful way of making extra money. Irrespective of whether you own an established brand or you are a new designer, selling new clothes online will assist your brand to reach out to more people. Here are few useful tips to sell your unused clothes online.
Fall has come and it is time to fill out your wardrobe. With wallets slim here is some advice on being thrifty: Frugal Shopping. Read tips for saving money and getting more bang for your buck when you shop.
Although the 80s are a notoriously bad decade for style, recent years have seen the widespread adoption of jeggings, pedal pushers, platform trainers, hotpants, Crocs and Uggs amongst other fads. When considering this, the question comes to mind – how do these appalling trends catch on in the first place and how do people find themselves sucked into them?
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!best summer style. […]
- Re: Straw Bags for Summer 2012: Editor’s Picks!best summer clutch […]
- Re: Monokini Swimsuits: First Choice in Summer 2013I like that peach one! […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportThat's great! I am looking forward to sheer panels too, it's my favourite dress type this Summer :) […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportAll styles are just awesome...I am going with Sheer panels and cutouts! […]
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!