Your bridal accessories is an important part of your wedding day ensemble. Make your special night even more beautiful and find a gorgeous bridal lingerie that will lift, sculpt, enhance or minimise different areas, giving you a dream figure to show off in a close-fitting bridal gown. Go one step further and discover the bridal jewelry of your dreams!
Silk, rayon, blend mixtures of cotton and synthetic fibres, they all have their pros and cons, but in my opinion, none holds up to the simple advantages of cotton underwear. While other materials can be silkier, sexier and even thinner so that they show less, they tend to have many medical disadvantages.
You go on holiday to enjoy a taste of freedom. But what about a nightmare you have every night? Don’t worry about flaws and imperfections, bikini-worthy body is still achievable! Follow these easy tips to make peace with your body and have the time of your life at last.
Wedding is really a day for the bride to look like a princess and have all eyes on her as she walks down the aisle. A great deal of preparation goes into a bride’s appearance, from the obvious such as the picking of the dress, to more subtle aspects. Sometimes a bride wears glasses every day but doesn’t want to wear them on her wedding day. Contact lenses are the answear.
Everyone gets stuck in a style rut every now and then, when life gets too busy, or when money is tight. And that’s acceptable, but if you’ve been stuck in yours for too long, our guest author Rebecca is throwing you the rope to pull yourself out!
Why do we shop online? That is so easy to answer: we find the latest fashions, research clothing, shoes and even interior fashion trends. Not once do we have to deal with weekend crowds, rush hour traffic, rude shoppers or harried salespeople. So the question is, how did we ever survive NOT shopping online? Read the article written by Holly Miller.
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!best summer style. […]
- Re: Straw Bags for Summer 2012: Editor’s Picks!best summer clutch […]
- Re: Monokini Swimsuits: First Choice in Summer 2013I like that peach one! […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportThat's great! I am looking forward to sheer panels too, it's my favourite dress type this Summer :) […]
- Re: Spring Summer 2013 Fashion Trend ReportAll styles are just awesome...I am going with Sheer panels and cutouts! […]
- Re: Top Summer 2013 Fashion Must-Haves!