Would you sport the new 1950s’ trend on the beach this summer? You definitely should! The vintage style one-piece inspired with curve-contouring Prada bodysuits boasts that retro-done-right appeal you need to have to celebrate summertime in style.
Prada bodysuits turned out one of the most coveted pieces of the season landing numerous international magazine covers and editorials. My one of the best takes on was Vogue China magazine for which Natasha Poly and Isabeli Fontana have done a pastel photoshoot with a distinctive retro flair. The two supermodels were dressed and styled like two divas who met for the lunch in a vintage scenery. Retro charm lush curls and a glam makeup gave the divas the timeless look.
Although the beautifully decorated Prada bodysuits from spring 2012 fashion show are reminiscent of lingerie pieces, they are made strictly for swimming (or more typically, for poolside lounging). There are several models but in general every piece costs almost £1,500. Have a look at models and celebrities sporting Prada bodysuits.
- green floral embellished bodysuit: Jessica Stam Harper’s Bazaar Australia and Jessica Alba InStyle Australia
- violet and yellow satin bodysuit: Victoria Beckham Harper’s Bazaar UK and Mila Kunis Harper’s Bazaar
- red and black satin bodysuit: Rachel McAdams Glamour and Candice‑Swanepoel GQ
- bejeweled purple bodysuit: Eva Mendes Marie Claire and Dara Werbowy Vogue Paris
- pastel pink embellished bodysuit: Lana Del Rey British Vogue
Provided you could afford it, would you wear it?
Fashionistas searched for:
prada bodysuit, embellished bodysuits, retro bodysuits, mila kunis lingerie, mila kunis summer style, celebrity bodysuits, Fashion Bodysuits, isabeli fontana vogue, prada bodysuits, retro bodysuit